www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Noah




This is Noah -- he is a 18 months old.  Unlike my 18 month-old daughter, Noah loves to run around outside, find sticks, and play in the dirt (maybe this is just a boy thing?)  Noah keeps his parents and dog busy, with smiles on their faces.  Noah's toy collection includes such classics as the fisher-price record player, old school Sesame Street characters, and other toys that I once had many years ago (and was tempted to play with).  My thanks to the Ramer family for such a pleasant day of picture-taking -- your little guy is pretty cute :)

...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com