www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!


A HUGE 'thank-you' to all of the beautiful and fun ladies who joined Laura of elle images and I for our 1st annual Boudoir @ The Nines this past weekend.  While the temperatures were dropping outside, things were heating up in room #1052.  2 bottles of champagne, 8 amazing clients, 1000+ digital negatives -- too much fun!

Laura and I will most likely be offering a similar package for Valentine's Day 2010.  If you're interested in booking your own private boudoir session party with some of your girlfriends, please contact me.  


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com