www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fitness is fun again!







So, many of you know that I have become kind of a fitness junkie. I blame CrossFit Hillsboro. Owners/Trainers Chuck and Shelly Gonzales gave me the opprotunity to capture 'a day in the life' at their studio for their upcoming new website. Since having started CrossFit back in August, not only am I healthier, more fit, and can fit into those jeans that I never dreamed I would ever wear, I feel so much more enthusiastic about life in general. The intense/grueling, yet gratifying workouts make the rest of the day to day challenges seem achievable (and they are).  My thanks to Chuck, Shelly, Mike, Chantal, Lindsay and the rest of 'the cult'. You guys are amazing.


...

1 comment:

  1. Julie, you rock! We love having you. Thank you so much for the awesome photos. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com