www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Bailey Family






The past month I've been quite busy with family portrait sessions with the holidays just around the corner. I'm so happy to have worked with The Bailey Family and their adorable children -- a very picturesque family indeed! The Bailey's, like most of my clients, were referrals from previous clients I have had. I would not be doing what I do if it weren't for my valued clients and appreciated referrals -- THANK YOU!

And, a special thanks to the Bailey's -- I'm looking forward to working with you again soon! :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com