www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

You Better WORK!







Well, I survived my first vacation without my little one -- granted it was only 3 days, but I missed her a lot.  I ventured to Northern California with the hubs who was there for business.  We stayed a night in San Francisco and then met up with my dear old college roomie, Natalie, in Sacramento.  
Natalie and her boyfriend, Ryan, make a pretty great pair.  The four of us drove up to the cute town of Nevada City, CA where I got some shots of these two love-birds.  I was debating putting up some photos from Natalie and my 'Top Model' photo-shoot days (this is what we did when we didn't feel like studying), but made the wise decision not to.  Thanks, Nat Attack 2009 and Ryan!  RuPaul would be proud.

...

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are super cute, as always, Julie! love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com