www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Outside 'the box'



...




It's always weird seeing my workout girls outside of the gym and in 'real' clothes (also weird to see them in natural daylight, considering our workouts start at 5am).  This past week I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Graham and Smith Family for some fun holiday family shots. Sessions took place in Beaverton and Cornelius Pass Roadhouse.  Thanks, Dawna and Shawn (& Drew, Dylan, Brent, Skyler and Phil!)  You clean up nice (both in appearance and in WODs).

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com