www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby O!







Meet Baby Owen, aka "Baby O". Owen was born last month, on the first day of Becky's maternity leave (good timing, Owen!) Becky and Mark couldn't be more thrilled to be parents; and both are natural pros when it comes to parenting. Long story short, I know Becky through my former employer, and she is one of the kindest and most warm-hearted people I know. She is an amazing mother, and it's remarkable to finally meet Owen after 9 months. Congratulations Mark and Becky! And, just for you... Go Hokies!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com