www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Monday, November 9, 2009

Trash the Dress (kind of)







You remember Laura -- we met up a few weeks back for a 'trash the dress'/sassy boudoir session (although I LOVE my photos that LW took of me, I will spare you and again not post those) :)

This was the one day we actually wanted it to rain -- but, it didn't really do that.  We perused the side streets of East Burnside for some 'artsy/urban/fug' shots -- very fun! Laura is loving the married life and her happiness makes me smile. Thanks, L-dub!

*Laura of elle images and I are in the process of putting together a mini boudoir package just in time for the holidays -- stay tuned!!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com