www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mike & Deb



My husband's aunt and uncle visited for the weekend from Minneapolis. They are recent new grand-parents and have 2 girls of their own. To some, Uncle Mike would be considered a celebrity. He helped create the old school classic computer game, 'The Oregon Trail'. Sweet, huh? Thanks, Mike and Deb, for coming out and celebrating Audrey's 1st Birthday with us! See you in the Fall.

...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    Just a clarification, I was Designer/Producer on Oregon Trail 3 and 4. I was designer/producer of Amazon Trail... We DO have every version of Oregon Trail here in our studio. ; )

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com