www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Changes!

Hi Readers! As you can see I've updated the look to my photo blog. I like the fresh and simple look and I hope you do as well. Some new things to note: I have a brand spankin' new photo blog site for my newest adventure: PDX Boudoir. Check it out! I've been doing mini shoots here and there of some friends and really enjoy this line of photography. If you're interested to learn more check out my newest site HERE.

Also new on this blog, I have created a 'Recommended' link list. Both Laura and Sara are close friends of mine who are photographers and are currently booking for weddings this summer. If you know of anyone who is still in need of a great wedding photographer, be sure to check out their sites! Also, I included a link to lemon drop studio b/c it's pretty rad and worth the visit.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com