www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FREE 8x10 Print!

Walgreens is offering a FREE 8x10 print for TODAY only! Get your favorite photos enlarged just in time for Mother's Day! If you are currently waiting to get your images from me and want a particular photo enlarged email me and I'll send it to you via email TODAY: juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Thanks to Rachelle Mathia for finding this great offer -- check out her etsy shop, Nursey Love, HERE (this link can also be found on the 'Recommened Links' below). Great for babies and baby/children photog props!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com