www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mr. Taylor


Last month I ran into an old college buddy, Shauna, to find out that she has been living in the Beaverton-Hillsboro area since graduation and has the cutest little boy, Taylor. Shauna is a full-time mama and makes some pretty sweet home-made cards and gifts -- check out her Etsy site, Lemon Drop Studios. In exchange for some customized cards and Dude cards, I took some photos of Mr. Taylor. So cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, someone is just the sweetest!! Julie, you are so great, and I'm so happy we reconnected!! You're a natural at this photography stuff!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com