www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lovely day




Here's just 3 shots out of the 800+ taken at Jeremy and Katy's wedding last weekend. Like all weddings, it was beautiful and I couldn't help but get a little reminiscent during the father-daughter dance. This was the first wedding I had shot, alongside Laura Clark of Elle Images Photo. I'll be shooting Laura's wedding later this year and I appreciate her giving me the opportunity to practice along side her.

1 comment:

  1. Julie! Those images are terrific! Aren't weddings just lovely?! And you get to be lucky enough to capture all the moments!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com