www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Evan Jack



More pictures to come on the site of this cute little guy -- but these are my favorites! Evan was a good sport getting his pictures taken today, and it was good seeing his mom (an old high school friend of mine). Both Evan and Audrey share the love for what is known as the pacifier (or binky or nuk). Cute, cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com