www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The "Wading" Game






Met up with my dear childhood friend, Jamie, and her family for some photos today. Like Dan and I, Jamie and her husband, Matt, have been together since high-school and have a sweet little girl, Jordan. They will be welcoming their newest addition, a boy, in June. Jamie and I go way back and used to take swimming lessons together before our Kindergarten days. Dan and Matt played middle school basketball together. And now here we are with babies and more on the way! Congrats Jamie, Matt and soon-to-be big sister, Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com