www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun in Photoshop



Ok, well, I don't have Photoshop-Photoshop, just the Elements... someday, my friends! Anyway, I was dinking around with some photos and liked this cool old-school effect. It's really easy too: In the Enhance Tab, Select Adjust Color -- Color Variations. Once the Color Variation window pops up, select Shadows on the far left and adjust the color intensity for the full amount (I did a decrease in blue for the first photo, and an increase in red for the second photo pictured). After that, select the Old Photo effect tool (in the Full edit tab) and adjust the opacity to your liking (these are at about 40%). Kinda cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com