www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Earth Angel







Still on a photo-kick from yesterday... and realizing that I have more 'professional' photos of clients and their kiddos as opposed to my own daughter :)

...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, is is so cute, and big, and... cute!! Did I mention she is SO CUTE! I can't believe how they grow up right before your eyes... has it really been that long since newborn photos! What a doll! She is a perfect mix of you and your hubby. :) Aw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "she" is so cute, not "is" is s cute. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful, happy little girl you have! great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, those are too stinkin cute! one of these HAS to be included in her birthday invites, Julie! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is what inspired me, Shauna! Got a little carried away... these are 5 out of 227 I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. or 6. Can't count. It's Friday.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com