www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Drew, 7 mos.







Remember Baby Drew?? Well, like all babies, he is growing quickly! My thanks to Mr. Drew for his patience with me during our photo shoot a few weeks back (and my thanks to his parents as well).  Next time, I will be sure to bring a UO hat (I think you'll like that one better.)  :)

...

3 comments:

  1. beautiful shots of a beautiful boy! and I bet he'd smile with a UO hat on his sweet noggin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs will love the U of O hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are fantastic! He is adorable and you took some great pictures Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com