www.juliefloodphotography.com

contact/pricing/info:
juliefloodphoto@gmail.com

*Potential new clients: At this time I am taking a break from my photo business due to family/other work priorities. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I also encourage you to check out my colleague's photography site, elle images photography for your photo needs. Thank you!

SEARCH Portraits

birthdays (4) boudoir (4) children (37) couples (17) family (29) maternity (5) newborn (8) other (6) pets (3) promotions (7) teens (4) wedding (6)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Featured Artist @ Ritual Hair Design


Other than my zealous love for shoes, I am equally as picky when it comes to having a fabulous 'do.  The fine ladies at Ritual Hair Design, my salon of choice, are kind enough to feature my work this month through the end of October.  Ritual is located in Hillsboro, just off Cornelius Pass Road (kitty-corner to the drive thru Starbucks, facing Kohl's) -- "an upscale salon, without the upscale attitude or the downtown drive" .  Check out my feature HERE and book your next haircut, color, wax, highlight, mani/pedi, make-up and/or tan at Ritual Hair Design


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
Stay-at-home mom turned photographer. Specializing in children and family portraiture. Please email me if you would like more information and/or want to book a session. Thank you! juliefloodphoto@gmail.com